Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Thank you card

Happy Hump Day!!!!! Finally Wednesday and I got to make a little card after work.  I used the Prima Botanical Collection papers and goodies. I started with white for the card and then added some layers of inked Prima backed with brown cardstock. I used pop ups to adhere to the card. I then added a chipboard sticker from the collection and a flower on top. To finish it off I added some Prima crystals, lace and pearls. I am making a wine basket for a friend and I will put this card in it.
Tip: use pop ups on the layers to give the card dimension.

Well that is it for today, can you believe that it is April in a couple of days!!! Eeeek!!! Thank you so much for stopping in for a peek. I hope that you all have a fantastic week, be safe and stay warm. Feel free to leave me some scrappy love comments, I love reading them ...take care and happy scrapping J

8 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

It's beautiful and great job inking.

Chrissy said...

What a beautiful card! I love the color blocking and the inking.

jannekevanveen said...

i love it wonderful

Bellaidea said...

so sweet and delicate, lovely card!
regards,
http://bellaideascrapology.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

beautiful card cool work!!
byebye,lean

Unknown said...

Hi Shona!
Pleased to meet you ;-) I'm a first time visitor and your 100th follower, really love what you're creating and I'd like to see some more!
Take care, Ira
irascreacorner.blogspot.com

Luz Maria Bruna said...

This card is absolutely precious and you made a great work!!

Michelle Boustedt said...

You are rockin the cards lately, Shona! Nice work!