Saturday, March 19, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! **Altered Frame**

Happy Saturday everyone and welcome to my Blog. Just a quick little project that I did today. I had this really ugly photo frame and I covered it with my March Scrapthat Kit goodies. I did alot of fussy cutting for the flowers and added some Prima flowers to it as well. The photos are of my grandsons first birthday...he is such a little sweetie, and a real ham for the camera too!!!

This is just another angle of the frame standing up. And below is a close up of the fussy cutting.

Well that is it for today. Next project is The Color Room, and that one looks really hard this week, totally not colors I would normally use, but I am going to try them out. Thank you so much for stopping in for a peek. I hope that you all have a fantastic weekend, be safe and stay warm. Feel free to leave me some scrappy love comments, I love reading them ...take care and happy scrapping J


6 comments:

Unknown said...

this is so sweet lovely work and wonderful photo's to.
happpy weekend!

Sandi Smith said...

Awesome work with the frame Shona....looks fabulous!!!!!!!!!!

Svetlana Austin said...

it looks so cute! I love it!

KrissyClarkMcKee said...

Wow! This looks amazing! Such a wonderful idea!!!

Margreet said...

Wow you did a great job on the frame. Really love it. The boy in the picture looks very cute!!

Lou said...

Totally GORGEOUS!!
Lou x