Thursday, April 14, 2011

Busted **Swirlydoos – Prima BAP**



Hi everyone and welcome to my Blog.  I called this layout Busted..look at those two sleeping in my bed and I caught them. I think Rocky is giving me THE LOOK too lol. I made this layout for the Prima BAP and a challenge at Swirlydoos to use odd papers. As you look at this layout you will see that my odd papers mainly consist of Prima packaging. I used it for the butterflies, the photo mat, the little rolled piece, the leaves and the two larger flowers…all Prima packaging.

I inked a doily and tucked it in behind the photo mat. The main papers are all from the Prima Moulin Rouge collection and I distressed and inked them. I used Prima masks in all the corners and added some smooch swirls to them. The lace and gems are from Prima and I added a piece of Dusty Attic, that is inked and I added crackle accents and gems to it.

The title is stamped with a Prima writing stamp and some gems added to it. I water distressed the little piece behind the Prima chippy and rolled up a piece of packaging and added a Prima gem to it.

The larger flowers and leaves are also made from the packaging and I added some gems to the butterflies.

The locket is from Prima and all of the other flowers are from my Prima stash.

Well we are talking about Prima..take a look at the  April Prima Product Pick the colors look so yummy.

Well that is it for today, I am getting excited for the Sketchabilities release on Friday, and they have a new twist being announced that day as well. Have you ever wanted to be a guest designer? Well stop by their blog on Friday for your chance. Thank you so much for stopping in for a peek. I hope that you all have a fantastic week, be safe and stay warm. Feel free to leave me some scrappy love comments, I love reading them ...take care and happy scrapping J

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Prima just has the finest of material to work with don't you think? Love your LO, you did a fab job again, all of those wonderful details, TFS!