You should have arrived here from Tammy’s blog, if not head back to Flying Unicorn blog. The HOP ends at EST tonight and all RAKS will be by random draw.
Here are a couple of sneaks of what I created with this gorgeous Kit.
Also a little close up to what is inside the main kit .
I know such a tease …. Well, okay here is a layout using Once Upon a Memory ….
So you want to Win the Grand Prize - Tim Holtz Vagabond
… well keep reading on …to learn how to win. Each hop along the way also has a yummy RAK and here is mine:
Every month on the forums we run challenges to keep the creative juices flowing and to push the creative envelope. Challenges are a great way to get inspired, grow in your style learn new techniques, and make wonderful friends.
This month my challenge is “Sew Easy”. All you have to do is some stitching on your project and for a twist I want to see a flower that is also stitched. Here is my challenge sample:
Head on over to the forums to learn more and to join in on all the amazing challenges!
THE RULES TO WINNING THE VAGABOND :
01. WRITE DOWN MY NAME SHONA AND MY SPECIAL WORD "DISTURBER" YOU WILL NEED IT AT THE END OF THE HOP
02. MAKE SURE YOU LEAVE A COMMENT ON ALL CREATIVE TEAM MEMBER'S BLOG ( EXCLUDING THE FUL ONE )
03. MAKE SURE YOU ARE A FOLLOWERS OF EVERYONE IN THIS BLOG HOP
04. MAKE SURE YOU ARE A MEMBER OF THE FORUMS
05. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE EMAIL ADDRESS cs@flying unicornllc.com WRITTEN DOWN AND READY TO GO
Well thanks for playing along with us at Flying Unicorn. Your next stop is MAGGI…happy hopping and GOOD LUCK!!!