Friday, November 30, 2012

Dashing Through the Snow **CT Flying Unicorn**


Hi everyone and happy December 1st! Wow I can not believe how fast this year has gone by! Today at the Flying Unicorn there is a bunch of new challenges starting for the month of December. My challenge is called “Jingles” and your project must be winter themed and have a “Jingle” in the title. For my layout I have used the gorgeous Woodland Winter Collection from the Paper Company and it is available in the FlyingUnicorn store. I also used a sketch from Scrap Friends to create this.
 


I have done lots of masking, distressing, stamping and lots of paint splatters on this one.
 

I also tucked some Dusty Attic snow flake chippys in with the flower clusters and they are also available in the Flying Unicorn store.
 

Well that is it for today. I hope that you all have a fantastic weekend! Come on by the forums and join in our fun. Lots of amazing RAKS up for grabs each month. Feel free to leave me some scrappy love comments, I love reading them ...take care and happy scrapping J

10 comments:

Keren Tamir said...

Gorgeous Shona!!!! Amazing take on the sketch

Cindy Gay said...

Great layers. (Love those snow suits!) Like your new blog header too. Happy Friday!

Unknown said...

You flipt the sketch..cool and a wonderful page to.
byebye,Lean

Scraps of Elegance said...

Awesome Shona! I adore the colors, layers and design.

Unknown said...

wow what beautiful look your mew blog

And also gorgeous design love It

hug.s Carla

Unknown said...

Oh I love this frosty, fun, fabulous page, Shona!! SO gorgeous!!!

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous layout Shona. Amazing interpretation of the sketch and it totally suits the photo you have chosen. Wow!

Anonymous said...

okay, first! I adore the new banner and look! So awesome! Second I love your challenge and layout! The elements you used look like they are a part of the photo. I know I dont make a bit of sense. LOL! Beautiful!
HUGS! and weeeeeeeeeeeee!lol

Unknown said...

You really turned that sketch into something special again Shona, your crafting skills are amazing!
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Unknown said...

This is adorable! We still have not received snow here in Ontario!