Monday, November 19, 2012

You're Cute **CT Flying Unicorn**


Hi everyone and happy Monday! And a big Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends celebrating this week! I hope you have a fabulous holiday week! Today is Mojo Monday over at the Flying Unicorn and the sketch is by our very own Maggi. I got to work with this sketch and had so much fun creating this layout of my grand daughter. I have used Prima Romance Novel collection and lots of goodies, all from the Flying Unicorn store.

I have added in lots of fussy cut pieces from the collection and bits and pieces of washi tape.

One more close up of the main cluster with added collection pieces.

Well that is it for today. I hope that you all have a fabulous week. There is a big Christmas sale going on at the Flying Unicorn store right now, so pop on over for all your scrappy supplies. Feel free to leave me some scrappy love comments, I love reading them ...take care and happy scrapping J

10 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Very pretty Shona...........she has sparkling eyes!

Heather Jacob said...

woweeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this is so beautiful, I can't stop looking at it xoxox

Lizzyc said...

Oh wow, the details and textures in this are amazing.. such cute photos too.. fabulously creative layout!

Di Garling said...

Another STUNNER Shona. Love it. Cheers Di xo

Unknown said...

What a beautiful page, Shona!! Your layering is marvelous, as always..so gorgeous!!!

Keren Tamir said...

what a gorgeous LO and what a gorgeous girl! she is so pretty!!!

Unknown said...

what a very gorgeous design's love every details

misty said...

INCREDIBLE!

Rachael Funnell said...

Just GORGEOUS Shona.... the washi tape & that cluster is FAN TAB U LAS!!!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Gorgeous layout ... and your gd is beyond photogenic .. great scrapping material!