Monday, January 14, 2013

precious **CT Flying Unicorn**


Hi everyone…well after work today I got HAPPY MAIL…who does not love that! The Flying Unicorn is now carrying Studio 75 collections and they are soooo yummy. These papers are thick and perfect for distressing. Well, I had to play right away of course. I decided to make this layout with the Studio 75 Winter time Collection. The colors are even frosty hehe. I did not go with a winter them though and did a layout of my new grandson. I am pretty sure this was on the way home, the day he was born.
 

For the background I have used an older mask that I have with some distress ink. I then applied bits of Snow Glitter paste to the inked areas. While this paste was still wet I applied some Stampendous Embossing Enamel and used my heat too to set it all. All of this is available in the Flying Unicorn store.
 

Behind the photo is some Dusty Attic corrugated board and I have used the new Morrocan Boarder strip. I finished it off with a coat of gesso and some LindysMoon shadow mist for a nice soft effect. The flowers are also available in the store and are Dusty in Bloom. I finished it off with a title piece form Dusty Attic.
 

Well that is it for today. I hope that you all have a fantastic week! I am off to play with more of my happy mail! Hurry over to the Flying Unicorn store and get your Studio 75 ...take care and happy scrapping.

6 comments:

SusieJ said...

Shona this is wonderful! Thanks for the step-by-step on the techniques. Love the look of those papers.
Your new grandson is gorgeous!
Hugs xx

Lizzyc said...

This is soo adorable!!

juscrap said...

This is gorgeous! Lovely job.

Unknown said...

Priceless! How very sweet of you to put the angel next to your grandson, as if to protect him, lovely...
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Jackie Plank said...

Shona, this is so beautiful it takes my breath away!!!!

Unknown said...

Shona Very gorgeous design love it

hugs carla