Sunday, June 1, 2014

Flying Unicorn June Your Passion Your Art KOM part 2


Hi everyone! I am back with more creations from my FlyingUnicorn June Your Passion Your Art Kit of the Month! There are various kits to choose from and this fun Canvas was included in one, along with one of the Julie Nutting wooden dolls.

 
 

I painted the doll with the Shimmerz paints in the kit. FUN! The background is the kit papers, some masking and Shimmerz swirls and splats I created the hearts with some Prima Wire and added a couple of extra pink Petaloo flowers. The film strip chippy is from Creative Embellishments and all of these are available in the store.

 

Two more close-ups!
 


 
Each month the kit also comes with an Off The Page item, and this months is a metal bench. I painted it with Gesso and added some Shimmerz mists from the kit to it.
 

I wanted to keep it simple and just added some flowers and trims to finish it off.
 

Well that it for today. Iwill be back with LOTS of creations from this kit!...take care and happy scrapping J

No comments: