Monday, June 23, 2014

Memories - Creative Embellishments


Hi everyone! I am up on the blog at Creative Embellishments today and I  have a layout to share. I just love the colors of these Riddersholm papers from the Flying Unicorn store... and decided to alter my chippy flourishes to match the paper colors. This is Flourish set 22 and there are two for you to play with in this set.
 


http://creativeembellishments.com/chipboard/flourishes?product_id=743

I love the way the flourishes turned out! All I did to alter them was cover them first with some gesso, let that dry, and then I painted them with two colors of Shimmerz Inklinz. When I heat them it created a texture on the chippys.
 


Here are two more close-ups. These chippys are just gorgeous tucked in with the clusters.

 
 
 

There is also still time to play along in this months challenge! Make sure to share all of your creations on our Facebook page. Take care and happy Scrapping!
 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You always create the loveliest of pages Shona!
Ira’s Crea Corner

Cindy Gay said...

Always count on a beautiful layout from you Shona!

Lizzyc said...

Always amaze me with your beautiful pages.. and love what you did to the flourishes too..