Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Remembers - Creative Embellishments Layout

Hi everyone! Shona here today with a layout to share…have you seen all the NEW chippys in the store! They are yummy and I could not wait to play with some. I have used the new Ivy Wreath frame to bring attention to the center of my page and added focus to this fabulous photo of my niece. The papers are Prima Stationers Desk from the Flying Unicorn store.
 
I cut the chippy piece to tuck in and frame not only the photo but the embellishments around it.
 
In the background I have also used the CE DistressedCheckered stamp. Seriously check out the stamps..they are amazing!
 
To finish the layout off I have added a few pieces from the Moroccan Lattice Panel. This piece is definitely a huge fav of mine and I tuck it in here and there on a lot of my projects! Little drops and drips of Shimmerz Inklingz were my last touches made.

 
Don’t forget to check out the monthly challenge and play along with us!  Make sure to share all of your creations on our Facebook page. Take care and happy Scrapping!


Creative Embellishments Products Used:
 
Ivy Wreath frame
 
 

4 comments:

Lizzyc said...

This is stunning, really love the textures with the chippies and stamps..

Vicky Alberto said...

Stopping by to see what you've been creative - gorgeous stuff! Hope you are well!

Unknown said...

It's an amazing piece, Shona, wonderful idea to build up such a gorgeous arrangement around your photo!
Ira’s Crea Corner

nicollelovesscrapbooking.blogspot.com said...

Awdorable pic and amazing page. I love your style, layers, stamp work and fun clusters