Thursday, June 30, 2016

Flying Unicorn July Your Passion Your Art KOM

Hi everyone! Today is reveal day for the gorgeous FlyingUnicorn July kit…it is just fabulous! Loaded with the new 49 Market papers and lots of other goodies to play with! I have a layout to share today..my cutie pie grandson and daughter.
 
Love the fussy cute pieces with this paper collection. Look at the cute little buttons in the kit too!
 
I used the 6x6 prima pack in the kit to add paper layers in the background.
 

Love the new Prima stencil in the kit…I added some Shimmerz on top of the masking. Everything else you see here is in the kit…yes even that wood stick is in there.
 
Well thats it for today! I will be back with lots of kit shares this week! Head on over to the Flying Unicorn and grab a kit before they are all gone!  Take care and happy scrapping J

No comments: