Saturday, June 11, 2016

Petaloo / Canvas Corp Blog Hop

Hello Petaloo Fans and welcome to the Petaloo/Canvas Corp Blog Hop! I have chosen to do a 12 x 12 Canvas Corp Burlap Canvas…with Heritage photos of my dad. I find the earthy colors are perfect for a Heritage piece.


 
To start I did a bit of masking with a thick gesso on the Burlap Canvas. I also used a brush and added a bit of gesso around the border.
 

 

Next I added some splatters of the Mist and Gimmer Glam from Canvas Corp.
 


 
The DIY Sunflowers and Daisy Layers are also just misted. First I spray them with a bit of water so the color blends smoothly on the Petaloo DIY flowers. The Petaloo DIY flowers are so perfect…you can create what ever color  you like for your projects!
 
Behind the photos I added in a piece of darker canvas from Canvas Corp and a matting of paper from 7gypsies. The cute little cloths pins are also a Canvas Corp piece!  
 

 

To finish off the clusters I added in the DIY Burlap Pick and DIY Queen Annes Pick. I left those both white as I loved how they popped on the clusters.
 
That is it for today. Make sure to check out our Facebook page for all of the Blog Hop Details and check out the giveaways too! Take care and Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

This looks wonderful...