Saturday, March 4, 2017

Vintage Artistry Cards - 49 and Market

BLOG HOP NOTE...click here is you are looking for the blog hop.  
 
 
Hello 49 and Market fans!! Today I have a card set to share featuring lots of the gorgeous NEW products from 49 and Market.


 
To start I created the cards using the Vintage Artistry Collection. I just used layers of the beautiful papers as the base.  
 
Next I added a bit of stencilling with Shimmerz Paste-eez and Gabi’s Butterflies are Free stamp set in the background.
 

The new blooms are so lovely…and each package has lots of different sizes and styles to play with. For my clusters I used Blush Melange and Ivory Melange from the Shimmer and Shine collections. I also tucked in a few Roses in green…these packages of flowers are perfect as little filler flowers!
 

The sentiment stamp is from Gabi’s Hibiscus Stamp Set. Here you can see some of the NEW 49 and Market “3D Embellishments”…those beautiful layered leaves and that adorable dragonfly! These will be in the store very soon! I finished it all off with a bit of Shimmerz Inklingz splatters.


 
That is it for me today…Pop on by our Facebook page for lots of inspiration! Share your 49 and Market creations with us! Take care and Happy Scrapping!
 
49 and Market Products Used:
 
 
 

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Pretty, love the flowers!