Monday, December 11, 2017

Holiday Bags - My Creative Scrapbook December LImited Edition Kit


Hi everyone! Today I have a Holiday Bag to share that I created with the fabulous December Limited Edition kit at My Creative Scrapbook! Someone is going to get a special gift in this bag with little matching tag!!


Step 1-3


Pick you pattern papers to use and do some punching on the top edges. Add some distress ink around the edge. 

Adhere the papers to the bag now and to cover the seam I added some of the lovely trim in the kit.  
I used the same papers and punching for the little tag.
Step 4-6


Create the tag and add the same kit trims with a piece of twine on top to tie to the bag.

 
I covered the Creative Embellishments chippy with gesso and added some glitter to it. Who does not love glitter!!!
 
Add the chipboard piece and some of the kit swirly gems to the bag now.
 
Finally add a flower and a matching trim bow. Use the kit thicker letters on top of the bag and do some splatters of gesso to finish it all off.

 
 
Here is another fun bag and tag set made with this gorgeous kit!!
 
 
 
 
That is it for me today. Make sure to check out all the gorgeous December kits available this month!! Take care and Merry Christmas!

No comments: