Friday, December 8, 2017

Joy - Christmas Tag with Creative Embellishments and Shimmerz Paints


Hi everyone!!! Today I have a beautiful Christmas BIG tag. This tag is at least ten inches tall and will adorn a large paper gift bag! I used lots of Creative Embellishments chippys, and created the beautiful water color background look with Shimmerz! The papers and flowers are from 49 and Market and I love this beautiful tag! The tag is from the Large Tag Set. Once you create these huge tags  you just want to keep making more!!


The chippy tall trees are finished with a coat of gesso and then it was time to create with some fun Shimmerz Paste-eez texture and beads on them.  Sparkly and FUN!


I used the Grunge Snowflake stamp in the background and the title and snowflakes are covered in Gesso and diamond dust sparkles. The background Shimmerz, I tried to do a water color look with Valentino Coloringz and Hot Fudge Vibez.


 

Merry Christmas and happy scrapping!  

 

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Beautiful.. I love the trees all white and pretty..

cherbear's wares said...

Hi!! I am trying to find the trees you used from Creative Embellishmnets but can't seem to locate them. Maybe you could help me?? Thank you!!