Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Holiday Tags - Creative Embellishments


Hi everyone! Shona here today sharing a couple of big holiday tags I created. I figured I would share even though the holidays are over...this is when everyone is scrapping their Holiday photos and Creative Embellishments has so many Holiday and Winter chippys!! I started with my fav chippy Large Tags.

I used the Grunge Snowflake stamp on the background. The chippys are finished with a coat of gesso and some diamond glitter. I love the Jumping Deer chippys and they are perfect on these large tags.

I used an variety of snowflake chippys and titles from the Merry Christmas Title Set. The snowflake flourish on the cluster is a piece from the Snowflake Corner Set.

That is it for me for today! Don’t forget to check out the January challenge, post your entries on our Facebook page …. Take care and Happy Scrapping!

 Creative Embellishments Products: