Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Live for Today! 49 and Market Sand Sea Collection


Hello 49 and Market fans!! Shona here today with 2 large tags created with the Sand and Sea Collection pieces. It is winter here and I am ready for some sun and beach…so this collection was fun to play with!
 

I used “This Way” and “Coral Reef” sheets on these tags…soft pastel colors for that beach feel! I layered the papers and added more layers under the clusters.  


I am loving the Jute Cording and Burlap Net Ribbon from 49 and Market…they add the perfect touches for these tags.  


The yummy blooms are Garden Seeds and Seaside Blooms…I used both Sea Breeze and Sandcastle colors.


I tucked in pieces from the Collection 3D Embellishments and did a big of dry brushing with gesso to make everything blend together.  


One last close up…look at those gorgeous 3D Embellishments! FUN!!!

That is it for me today…Pop on by our Facebook page for lots of inspiration! Take care and Happy Scrapping!
 

49 and Market Products:

Sand and Sea Layered Embellishments
 

Sand and Sea: Beach This Way (Top) 


Sand and Sea: Coral Reef (bottom) 


Seaside Blooms –Sea Breeze 


Seaside Blooms –Sandcastle 


Garden Seeds – Sea Breeze 


Garden Seeds – Sandcastle 
 


Jute Cording 


Burlap Net Ribbon

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Oh wow these are so beautiful!!!