Thursday, December 20, 2018

Christmas Tradition with 13 Arts


Hello 13@rts Fans!! It is that time of year and I am wrapping gifts and I love to adorn them with home made tags! The NEW Christmas Traditions papers are just perfect and will look beautiful on my gifts.
 
I did layers of papers for the base of my tags! I than added some embellishments with Gel Medium. Twine, 13 Arts Flowers, Dried Casuarina and Bleached Cones. The 13 Arts store is a huge variety of embellishments to add to your projects!!!
 
On the large tag I added a Christmas Traditions sticker and finished them all off with some 3D Balls and Gold Microspheres, and some touched of Snow Cap paint on the edges.
 
That is it for me today… I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas!!! Take care and happy scrapping!!
 
13@rts Product List









1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Your tags are beautiful and would be lovely on your gifts.. I hope you had a lovely Christmas and I wish you a Happy New Year too!!