Saturday, December 29, 2018

Large Chippy Tag - Creative Embellishments


Hi everyone! I have another Christmas Tag share to make…I love the Large chippy Tags and they are perfect to create big tags for any occasion! My papers are from the NEW 13 Arts On the Wall Collection and all mediums are from 13 Arts.
 
For this one I used the Snowflake Frame with a few snowflakes tucked in here and there.
 
 
I finished it off with a Christmas Sentiment. All the chippys are just dabbed with some gesso to finish them.
 
That is it for me for today! Don’t forget to check out the new December challenge …. Make sure to share all of your creations on our Facebook page… I hope you all have a fabulous Christmas and Holiday season!!!
 
Creative Embellishments Products:


 
Large Snowflake Set

Snowflake Frame


 
Large Tags

No comments: