Tuesday, January 15, 2019

My Boy - 13 Arts Blue Magnolia Collection


Hello 13@rts Fans!! Today my layout feature the gorgeous NEW Blue Magnolia Collection and lots of other 13 Arts goodies to finish it all off. This collection is amazing and I know I will use every last scrap on projects!

 
I did layers of the lovely papers first and used some Clear Gesso where I knew I would be using the watercolors..just to stop it from soaking the papers. I fussy cut out pieces from the Transparent Foil Leaves on the Wall sheet to use with my clusters.

 
I used the Watercolor set to shade the background and color the beautiful 13 Art Flower centers to match. The watercolors are perfect for this type of shading.

 
I used Gel Medium to add the natural cones, 3D Balls and Gold Microspheres. Then I finished it off with some of the collection chippys for the title.

 
That is it for me today… Take care and happy scrapping!!

 
13@rts Product List
Blue Magnolia Collection
Chipboard Set Blue Magnolia A6
Transparent Foil Leaves on the Wall
White Gesso
Gel Medium
Watercolor Set
13 Arts Flowers
3D Balls Medium
Gold Microspheres
Natural Cones

No comments: