Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Shabby Chic Chippy Tag - Creative Embellishments


Hi everyone! I love the Large Tag set from Creative Embellishments and today I have a tag to share with lots of chippys on it. You can never have too many cards and tags around for when you need them. The papers are from the 13 Arts On the Wall Collection.
 
For the center on the tag I used the Arrow Frame. All of my chippys are just finished with 13 Arts Gesso.
 
At the bottom of the frame I added some chippy feathers in with the embellishment cluster.
 
I also added pieces from the Moroccan Lattice Panel and a Bythe Shore Flair.
 
That is it for me for today! Don’t forget to check out the January challenge, there is still time to enter!! …. Make sure to share all of your creations on our Facebook page… Take care and happy scrapping!!
 
Creative Embellishments Products:

 
Moroccan Lattice Panel
 
Arrow Frame
 
Large Tag Set
 
By the Shore Flair

No comments: