Saturday, April 2, 2011

angelic – **Swirlydoos - TCR #52**

Hi again and welcome to my Blog. Holy I am on a roll today and I got another layout done using my Swirlydoos April kit. It is loaded with the BoBunny Gabrielle collection and lots of Prima goodies. I used the Color Room #52 palette for this layout. The photo is my niece’s baby girl and I called this one “angelic”

I did a lot of distressing on the two bottom layers and water distressing on the top layer. I did some machine stitching around the outside of the layout. I used a punch on the mat behind the photo and cute little metal butterfly that came with the kit.

The title is a Dusty Attic piece that I first inked and then used Glossy Accents on. The large butterfly is gorgeous and is from Prima. The lace and swirl below the photo is also from Prima.

The flowers are all from Prima as well. I added a metal BoBunny piece in with them and the leaves are from Dusty Attic. I chalked them in 2 different colors then added Glossy Accents to them. Once they were dry I added some clear stickles to them.

Below is a side shot of the flowers.
Well that is it for today. Thank you so much for stopping in for a peek. I hope that you all have a fantastic weekend, be safe and stay warm. Feel free to leave me some scrappy love comments, I love reading them ...take care and happy scrapping J

4 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Those colors are you! Lovely distressing around the edges.

Bellaidea said...

Lovely layout! This week palette is so nice on TCR!All is so pretty , photo too!

Unknown said...

Your LO is stunning Shona! Love your attention to detail, the flowers are gorgeous and the picture of your image a true centrepiece!

Unknown said...

wow very amazing layout and every Details!!!

hugs carla