Saturday, April 9, 2011

Get your Glitz on

Hi everyone and welcome to my blog J I made this little card for a challenge at Glitz Design. I used some of my favourite papers from their Love Nest Collection. Gorgeous collection, it is so rich in colors. I used 3 layers of cardstock, that are all fussy cut, and then I used pop ups on them to give them dimension. I added a strip of lace seam binding and a fussy cut bird cage. The bird cage is a stamp from Glitz Designs. I finished it off with a couple of Prima flowers, some Zva crystals, a little butterfly, some liquid pearls and some Glitz flower stickers.


Thank you so much for stopping in for a peek. I hope that you all have a fantastic weekend, be safe and stay warm. Feel free to leave me some scrappy love comments, I love reading them ...take care and happy scrapping J

11 comments:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Wooow what a beautiful card my friend!!

Kristii said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! A work of art!

Heather said...

Shona~This is just fabulous! I love the rich colors! Fab inking around the edges, and love the embellies! hugs!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Love this one! Those colors are just wonderful .. love the shape! You rocked this one!

Lea L. said...

This is very pretty! I love the wonderful colors, and the beautiful flowers you've added to it!! Thanks for joining us in the first "Get Your Glitz On" challenge!!

aina said...

So beautiful this card-shape, gotta try it!! Have a great sunday :-)

jannekevanveen said...

beautiful i love it have a nice sunday greetings janneke

Cindy Gay said...

This is just lovely!

Unknown said...

You are one fine card maker Shona! Just look at this pretty shape and how you dressed it up! Totally adorable!!

Tusia Lech said...

What a fantastic card!!! I love that combination of colors!!

vilivine said...

it's amazing card!
I found a lot inspiration in it! thank you!:)