Saturday, April 2, 2011

Thinking of You - Cardabilities #28

Hi everyone and welcome to my Blog. I used the Cardabilities #28 sketch for this little card. Had fun with it too, used some Graphic 45 papers and distressed them.



I started with cardstock that I sanded and distressed to get the grungy look. I then inked around the edges with some Distress inks. I made the large flower from a tut from Lisa, you can see it here. I fussy cut the other flowers from G45 papers. I added some stickles, gems, and liquid pearls here and there and a piece of twine across the card. The little sentiment tag has glossy accents on the title.


Well that is it for today, I have some BoBunny papers screaming at me from the other room…I better go see what they want J   Thank you so much for stopping in for a peek. I hope that you all have a fantastic week, be safe and stay warm. Feel free to leave me some scrappy love comments, I love reading them ...take care and happy scrapping J

4 comments:

Bellaidea said...

Papers screams for your time :( so have a great time :), your card is very cute, I would to chat but... yes, papers are screeming!

LISA said...

Beautiful card!! I love your flowers!! Thank you for the shout out!! You have been rockin the handmade flowers to perfection!!

Unknown said...

Your card looks wonderful Shona, love the positioning of your embellies, just perfect!

Amelia Khalik said...

Hi Shona, ur work is gorgeous!!! I love ur details and all the mixture of techniques. Totally beautiful! :)))