Thursday, April 7, 2011

One **Scrapthat**

Hi everyone and welcome to my blog. I made this layout for one of the monthly challenges at Scrapthat. I had to basically just use 2 colors for this layout. I used my Aril kit and my main colors are teals and oranges. The cute lil guy riding the pony is my grandson. I made the orange flowers from a tutorial by Lisa and you can see it here…and the white flower was a tutorial by Vicky and you can see it here.

I distressed all the layers and inked the edges on the water distressed areas. I fussy cut the butterflies and added some stickled to them.

In this close up you can see the Dusty Attic chippys. The leaves were stamp embossed then I added crackle accents to them, then I just added some gems to them.  The tucked in snow flakes by the flowers are painted with two colors of smooch.

Another close up of the flowers that I made.

Well that is it for today. Thank you so much for stopping in for a peek. I hope that you all have a fantastic week, be safe and stay warm. Feel free to leave me some scrappy love comments, I love reading them ...take care and happy scrapping J

5 comments:

Sandi Clarkson said...

Aw, perfection! He is such a cute one!

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Amazing colours my friend,love the big teal swirl.

Bellaidea said...

so pretty!

Unknown said...

yesss this is so sweet and so wonderful design and i love how you have layerd

have a very great weekend
hugs carla

Heather said...

I am sure I said this before...but your grandson is SOOO cute! I just love the color of this layout..the page really ties in well with his shirt...what a little darling! You lucky duck! hugs!