Saturday, April 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Card and Tag Set

Hi everyone and welcome to my blog. I just love love love this little card and tag set that I made for my daughters upcoming birthday. I used Bo Bunny Gabrielle collection papers from my Swirlydoos April kit and a few other goodies from my stash. I will put a gift card with the tag inside the pocket. I can not say what the gift card will be because I bet she is lurking and snooping on here for hints....she is sneaky! I did some distressing on the tag and added some twine to it.

When you open up the card there is the pocket for the gift card and tag. I machine stitched the pocket on and added a butterfly and some crystal swirls.

On the front I used lots of pop ups for dimension and added some liquid pearls all over the place. The bow is made from vintage crinkle seam binding and I added another crystal swirl.

Well I had so much fun making this card and I think she is going to love it. Thank you so much for stopping in for a peek. I hope that you all have a fantastic week, be safe and stay warm. Feel free to leave me some scrappy love comments, I love reading them ...take care and happy scrapping J

7 comments:

Bellaidea said...

No need for present :)
Beautiful card my friend!

L. Akins said...

I adore this card and the ribbon bow. My favorite Ive seen of your card sprees.

jannekevanveen said...

beatiful love to see it thanks greetings Janneke

Unknown said...

love it great gift set...or is it for you....hihi..
byebye,Lean

Lisa aka Raining said...

Shona that is gorgeous!!!! I would love to get one of the those! :)

aina said...

Supersweet!!

Unknown said...

Fantastic card, it's a gift all on its own!!