Hi everyone!! I am back today with a layout created from the NEW Elegant Chic Collection from Fabscraps…WOW this collection is just so so beautiful and the colors are just yummy!
Look at all the fun extra pieces in the collection to finish off your projects! Flowers and trims from the Flying Unicorn store.
The gate and fence piece is also from the collection and it adds so much to my layout!
Shimmerz Inklings drops to finish it all off.
Ok that is it for today…I will be back soon with more from the new Fabscraps Collections! Make sure to swing by our Facebook page and Blog for more inspiration! Take care and happy scrapping! Below are the directions for this layout.
C71 Elegant Chic Collection
For This Project You Will Need
- FabScraps Elegant Chic C71 006, 007. 008
- Pieces cut from MC 71 001A Journal Box
- Pieces from Stickers ST001 and 002
- Molding paste, mediums, trims and flowers.
1. Stamp around edges of bottom sheet C71 007.
2. Trim middle sheet C71 008 to 11 ½ by 11 ½ and punch around edges. Cut out a piece from the center to use behind the photo. Attach to bottom sheet
3. For the top sheet, C71 006, I just eye balled it and tore the edges to make the center piece.
4. Distress the edges on the square to go behind the photo and attach to the top sheet.
5. I now used the scraps and tore them and tucked them in here and there and also used them under the top right corner section.
6. Grab your favourite mask and do a little bit of masking. Let dry.
7. I cut the gate and fence piece from the Journal Box and used half on each side of the photo. Add photo now.
8. Add a bit more stamping for added texture.
9. Tuck in some pieces from the journal box around the photo and on the top right section.
10. I also tucked in a few of the stickers and added a sticker piece on the side of the photo.
11. Add flowers. Once all put together I added some paint droplets to finish it all off.
12. Hang and enjoy!