Thursday, October 2, 2014

Flying Unicorn October Your Passion Your Art KOM part 2


I am back today with a mask that I created with the Flying Unicorn October kit of the month! I was a just a black face mask to start and I had so much fun decorating it!
 
 

First I used some Shimmerz Dazzlers for the pink masking on the top of the mask. The kit came with some feathers so I added them next to the two sides and added in flowers and Creative Embellishments chippys for decoration! Gorgeous Flying Unicorn Lace and Metal Adornments to finish off it all off.
 

This project was so much fun and really will make a fabulous decoration for Halloween too!
 
 
 

Well that it for today…I have more to share with the kit in the next few days!  Take care and happy scrapping J

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't you just LOVE making masks?? Simply adore the way you embellished yours Shona, awesome work!
Ira’s Crea Corner