Friday, January 16, 2015

Beach Projects with Fabscraps Beach Affair and Shimmerz


Hi everyone. Today I have a couple of Beach projects to share created with the NEW Fabscraps Beach Affair collection and lots of  yummy Shimmerz in the background. First up is a layout of my cutie pie grandson at the beach.


This Collection is just gorgeous and was perfect for beach projects...look at the fun star fish on the papers, and the cute tags and postcards come with the collection! After I had added my embellishments to the layout I used some “Don’t Be Suede” Coloringz and let it drip a bit..you can see how it altered the white lace to a yummy soft brown color.


I also did some masking in the background with “Marti-Gold Digger Texturez” I just love that mandarine color of it..yummy. The fun banner was fussy cut from the Fabscraps Collection.

 

After my layout was complete and I covered the photo and added some dops of “Before Dawn Vibez” and “Brass Knuckles Inklingz”.
 



Next up I have a quick tag I made. The lighthouse is fussy cut from some of the paper in the collection and that cute postcard is also part of it.


First I masked the background and added both “Don’t Be Suede” and “Well Blue Me Down” Coloringz. I just adore these two colors together.
 



I also love to finish off my projects with little drips or drops of color and here I added “Brass Knuckles” and “Giddy About Green” Inklingz! LOVE that lighthouse piece...its so cute!


 


Ok that is it for today…such a fun collection to play with! Take care and happy scrapping!


 


14 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Another gorgeous layout with luscious textures and love the cluster on the side of your layout too!

Patricia Romboletti said...

This is so amazing--I am inspired! Two questions:

1. Which paper in the collection did you use?
2. I could not find the collection anywhere online. Is it officially released?

Unknown said...

Your work is absolutely stunning as always Shona. So much prettiness to look at!
Ira’s Crea Corner

Shona said...

Patricia...the collection is Beach Affair from Fabscraps..it is released now and shipping this month. I am not sure where you are from but you can go to Fabscraps on Facebook and send them a private message to find out where it is close to you :)

Unknown said...

Wonderfull work with cool details!

Sandi Clarkson said...

These are just soooo yummy! Love all the background details and how the fussy cutting and inkingz and have worked together to create 2 fab Fabscraps projects!

Patricia Romboletti said...

Shana,

Thank you for getting back to me. I will continue to track it down. Really love your work!

Patricia Romboletti said...

Shana,

Thank you for getting back to me. I will continue to track it down. Really love your work!

Patricia Romboletti said...

Shana,

Thank you for getting back to me. I will continue to track it down. Really love your work!

Patricia Romboletti said...

Shana,

Thank you for getting back to me. I will continue to track it down. Really love your work!

Patricia Romboletti said...

Shana,

Thank you for getting back to me. I will continue to track it down. Really love your work!

Patricia Romboletti said...

Shana,

Thank you for getting back to me. I will continue to track it down. Really love your work!

Patricia Romboletti said...

Shana,

Thank you for getting back to me. I will continue to track it down. Really love your work!

Denise van Deventer said...

Really stunning projects! Looove the page and loooove the tag! ;-)