Saturday, July 2, 2016

BeYouTiful - Creative Embellishments and the Flying Unicorn July Kit

Hi everyone! Today I have a layout that I created with my Flying Unicorn July kit and of course I added it lots of fun Creative Embellishments chippys to finish it all off!
 
I just LOVE this new Arrow Frame..it is so much fun! I also tucked in a piece from the Pussy Willow set on the side of the photo.
 

I used the Distressed Text Stamp in the background and added another Pussy Willow piece right here. All of my chippys are finished with dabs of gesso and lots of the natural chipboard showing through.
 

 
That is it for me for today! Don’t forget to check out the new July Challenge …. and play along with us!  Make sure to share all of your creations on our Facebook page… Take care and happy Scrapping!
 
Creative Embellishments products used:
 
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

just so wonderful design great details