Thursday, July 21, 2016

Kids Summer Project - Petaloo

Hello Petaloo Fans. Shona here today, and I am continuing with this months Kids Summer Projects. These cards are super quick and easy for kids to help with!
 

 
I created my cards on some watercolor paper, as I was adding lots of colourful mists! Lay a piece of leaf chipboard on the cards and I used two bright colourful Shimmerz mists. The chipboard acts as a stencil and leaves a nice white stencil behind the mists.
 

 
Next up I added some stamping, twine and gorgeous Petaloo blooms to finish it all off.
 

 
One more close-ups and I have a full list of the gorgeous DIY and Darjeelings used at the bottom.  
 

 
That is it for today. This is a fun project to make with kids! Make sure to check out our Facebook, there is always something fun and creative there! Take care and Happy Scrapping!
 
Petaloo Products:
 
Other Products Used:
Water color papers
Shimmerz Mists
Twine
Stamps
Chipboard as a stencil

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Fabulous quick cards..