Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Brahms - Vintage Wall Art

Hello Shimmerz fans! Today I have some wall art that I created with plywood and Vintage Piano Music…I call it Brahms. My dad was a pianist and I have his old music..and no no no I would never tear up his music!!..... but I am lucky to have two vintage music books that are identical. One is on my piano and the other I create treasures with.  

 
After I applied the music I did some masking with Tidy Widy Texturez.
 
My background colors consist of, Chocolate Brown Coloringz, Hot Fudge Vibez, Treasured Hymn and Truffle Spritz. I love this earthy Vintage color mix.
 
To finish it all off I added some splatters of Giddy About Green and Penny 4 Your Thoughts Inklingz.
 
One more closeup.
 
On your next order mention my name in the comments at check out and Stacey will send you something extra! Check out our Facebook page for lots of inspiration and share with us what you created with Shimmerz! Take care and happy scrapping!  

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Stunning, love the textures..