Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Adore - My Creative Scrapbook


Hi everyone! I am back with another share from the gorgeous May - My Creative Scrapbook Limited Edition Kit! Everything in this kit is gorgeous and seriously there is so many embellishments to add to your projects! The Blue Fern Studio papers in the kit are so yummy especially paired with the stunning 49 and Market blooms! This layout was super fun to make. The photo is a friends daughter. She make all of her clothes and sell them online..check her out at Nest and Nurture.

The kit comes with a music stamp. Oh how I love to add stamping to my layouts. It adds some flat dimension since I do not like to make my layout super thick.

Some stencil work with the stencil in t he kit and beautiful embellies!

One last close up of all the beautiful pieces in this kit!

That is it for me today. Make sure to check out all the gorgeous kits available this month! I will be back with more shares from the May kit! Take care and happy scrapping!