Friday, May 19, 2017

Best Friends - Creative Embellishments


Hi everyone! I had so much fun creating this layout with “Olaf and my grand daughter”…. Riddersholm papers paired with CE chippys…a perfect match!

 As always I have used the Distressed Text Stamp in the background…I love how it does not have hard edges and blends in.

I love this cluster of Creative Embellishments products here…the Best Friends Border Word, a x and o from the Tic Tac Toe set, that fabulous Distressed Heart and look at that adorable Flair from the Puppy Love Flair Set.
 

To finish it all off I tucked in some pieces from the Moroccan Lattice Panel and added splatters of Shimmerz paints.

That is it for me for today! Don’t forget to check out the May challenge …. Make sure to share all of your creations on our Facebook page… Take care and Happy Scrapping!






Distressed Hearts

Puppy Love Flair Set

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Gorgeous, i love the photo!

Pawsitively Creative said...

Awesome sauce and fantabulous! You got me at doggy days and such a sweet baby! Awwww! Gorgeous layout and details.