Friday, May 26, 2017

Altered Bottle - Shimmerz Paints.


Hello Shimmerz fans!! Today I have a fun altered bottle to share. I love turning recycleable things into art pieces.


I started by covering the bottle with gesso. After that was dry I added some crackle paste and stencil work with Salt of the Earth Paste-eez….perfect for added textures!


Next I added that Shimmerz color to make my piece pop! Because I have gone with a beach theme, I used Hot Fudge Vibez, Well Blue Me Down and Don’t Be Suede Coloringz.


The final touches are splatters of Penny 4 Your Thoughts Inklingz.


Add some shells, starfish and twine and this project is complete. I have already gave it away as a house warming gift..and they love it!

 

Check out our Facebook page for lots of inspiration and share with us what you created with Shimmerz! Look for us on Instagram too! Don’t forget to mention my name at the store checkout for your free sample of Shimmerz!!


Take care and happy scrapping!  

3 comments:

Lizzyc said...

This looks gorgeous, it would look great in a beach house!

Ivana Camdzic said...

So pretty, Shona!! Love all the distressing! Your art always inspires me!

junemac2 said...

simply gorgeous creation
Hugs June x