Friday, August 11, 2017

Art Journal - Shimmerz Paints


Hello Shimmerz fans!! I decided to start an Art Journal of me and Olaf and this is my first pages in it. Adding Shimmerz color is the best part of this process. The chipboard is from Creative Embellishments and papers from 49 and Market.

I started by using a stencil and some Salt of the Earth Paste-eez. When that was dry it was time to add all of the layers and some background colors with Mama Sings the Blues Coloringz and Jeni B Bleu Vibez.
 

The chipboard pieces are finished with a coat of Tar Tar Acritonez.

I added a few splats of Steely Blue Eyes Inklingz to finish it all off.

Check out our Facebook page for lots of inspiration and share with us what you created with Shimmerz! Look for us on Instagram too! Don’t forget to mention my name at the store checkout for your free sample of Shimmerz!!

Take care and happy scrapping!  


Products used:
Mama Sings the Blues Coloringz
Tar Tar Acritonez
Salt of the Earth Paste-eez
Jeni B Bleu Vibez
Steely Blue Eyes Inklingz

No comments: