Friday, August 4, 2017

Cottage Life - 49 and Market


Hello 49 and Market fans!! Shona here today with a layout created with the gorgeous NEW Cottage Life and NEW blooms. I am in love with the new collections!  

I used the Garden Seeds sheet from both the 12 x 12 and 8 x 8 packs. Such pretty soft colors and amazing details on them! 

I tucked in fussy cut pieces from the Cut Out sheet and look at all of the yummy new flowers and trims! I absolutely adore the colors and look at that cool piece I framed the photo with..yes that is in a flower package! The flowers are Seaside Blooms Natural Blush and Garden Seeds Sandcastle packs.

This collection comes with it very own coordinating layered embellishments sheet and you can see some flowers and butterflies tucked in the clusters. The chippy title is from Creative Embellishments.  

 
 
I framed behind the photo with some cream Burlap Ribbon and tucked in more fussy cut pieces from the cut out sheet.  

That is it for me today…Pop on by our Facebook page for lots of inspiration! Share your 49 and Market creations with us! Take care and Happy Scrapping!

49 and Market Products Used:









2 comments:

Lisa Landry said...

oh this is a beauty!! Yes - love the frame for sure!

Lizzyc said...

Really beautiful..