Saturday, August 12, 2017

Bag and Tag set with Creative Embellishments and 49 and Market


Hi everyone! Today I have a Bag and Tag Set to share. I love having a set like this all ready for when I need it for a little gift…and I am addicted to the large chippy tags! Papers and flowers are from 49 and Market.

First I covered the bag and tag with layers of paper.  Once that was done I added some stamping with the Distressed Text Stamp in the background.
 


Time to add some flowers and background texture. I tucked in a piece from the NEW Flourish Page Corner 5 set.


Close up of the bag. I love the details on this new flourish set. They are just finished with a coat of gesso.

To finish it all off I added a Butterfly Flair for a cute touch. 

That is it for me for today! Don’t forget to check out the August challenge …. Make sure to share all of your creations on our Facebook page… Take care and Happy Scrapping!

Creative Embellishments Products:




1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Gorgeous set! love the colors!