Thursday, October 19, 2017

Fall Tag and Card Set - Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone! Today I have a fun Fall Tag and Card to share. Lots of Creative Embellishments chippys, flairs and some stamping to create these! The papers and flowers are from 49 and Market Rusty Autumn Collection.

I used the Distressed Text Stamp in the background to start. I used pieces from Flourish Corner 4 behind the clusters.

I tucked in a few leaves from the Autumn Leaves set.  The sentiments are from the Small Sentiment Word Set.

The chippys are finished with a coat of gesso and some Shimmerz paints to give them that fall look.

To finish it all off I tucked in a flair from the March Flair set…the flairs are just adorable and great fillers!

That is it for me for today! Don’t forget to check out the October challenge …. Make sure to share all of your creations on our Facebook page… Take care and Happy Scrapping!

Creative Embellishments Products:


Distressed Text Stamp

March Flair

Flourish Corner 4

Autumn Leaves Set

Small Sentiment Word Set

2 comments:

Lisa Landry said...

Wonderful fall colors! These are really pretty!

Lizzyc said...

Lovely autumny set!