Sunday, October 22, 2017

My Creative Scrapbook Limited Edition Kit - Sketch Layout


Hi everyone! I am back with another share from the yummy October Limited Edition My Creative Scrapbook Kit! The perfect kit for all of those pumpkin, Thanksgiving, Fall photos you are taking right now! I have used the inspiration sketch this month to create this fun fall layout! You can see details on how to play with the sketch at this link. The cutie pie is a friends daughter. She makes all the clothes and you can see them at Nest and Nurture.

 
 

The papers in the kit have some pretty foils on them. I also used some cardboard from the box the kit came in!
 

Pretty chipboard pieces and flowers to add to your creations! 

One more close up…look at those gorgeous warm fall colors!  


That is it for me today. Make sure to check out all the gorgeous kits available this month! Take care and happy scrapping!