Saturday, October 14, 2017

Fall Tags - Shimmerz Paints


Hello Shimmerz fans!! It feels like Fall here. The leaves are changing, the air is chilly and I am loving all of the fall colors. Today I have two large Fall colored tags to share.
 

First I did some stencil work with Salt of the Earth Paste-eez. I than added some warm colors of Quit Yer Wine-n and Hot Fudge Vibez. I also used a paint brush and added some Miner Miner 49er Inklingz.

More close ups.
 

Check out our Facebook page for lots of inspiration and share with us what you created with Shimmerz! Look for us on Instagram too! There is an amazing sale on right now too! Don’t forget to mention my name at the store checkout for your free sample of Shimmerz!!

Take care and happy scrapping!  

1 comment:

Lisa Landry said...

Sigh! Your tags are the best Shabby Chic style! I always LOVE them. These are super fabulous! WOW!