Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Smile - Creative Embellshments


Hi everyone! Today I have a fun mixed media layout to share, with lots of fun chippys on it. All of the chippss are just finished with a coat of 13Arts Gesso. The papers are from the 13Arts Alice in Candyland Collection.

I tucked in one of the super cute layered wings on this cluster! I used some Gel Medium and added in some 13Arts Mica flakes and stones.
 
In this close up there are layers from the Sunflower Border piece and a scribble heart. The pretty flowers are all from 49 and Market.

I finished it off with a sentiment from the Happy Word Set. 

That is it for me for today! Don’t forget to check out the April challenge …. Make sure to share all of your creations on our Facebook page… Take care and Happy Scrapping! 

Creative Embellishments Products:





1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Gorgeous page, but you do look cold in the photo!!!!