Tuesday, September 25, 2018

New Stamps - 13 Arts Group Post


Hello 13@rts Fans!! Today on the 13@rts blog the Design team has created gorgeous projects with the NEW stamps as a feature item. For my layout I have started with papers from the gorgeous NEW Aqua Flora Collection, and the first thing I did was a coat of clear gesso on the background.  


I love stamp sets with multiple stamps to play with. I use the Rose For You set and it was perfect for the leaves, twigs and script stamps. I used one of the new masks, Dots and Numbers with modeling paste on the background next. Finishing off the background with some Black and Turquoise Duo Rainbow colors.

 Here you can see more of the beautiful stamping in the background. I tucked some pieces from the Foil Transparencies in my cluster…loving the Butterfly Garden and Number transparency sheets!

 
Black Gesso to finish off some Aqua Flora chipboard pieces. I also fussy cut out some leaves from the collection papers.
 
One last close up….gel medium with some Silver Mica and 3D Balls and wonderful stamping behind the cluster!
 
That is it for me today…I hope you check out what the rest of team created and head on over to the 13Arts store and check out all of the NEW products!!  Take care and happy scrapping!!
 
13@rts Product List