Thursday, September 27, 2018

Holiday Large Tag Sets - Creative Embellishments


Hi everyone! Well it is that time of year…and I am getting ahead of the game and getting my holiday tags done! For this set I used the Large Tag Set to start. I applied the papers, and then used the awesome Grunge Snowflake Stamp in the background. Next came some stencil work and I added some color with 13 Arts products.

I just love these trees…done they make a beautiful tag! I added some snow paste to make them look snowy.

 

I used a few different snowflakes. They are all covered with white gesso than some glass glitter.

To finish it all off I added some pieces from the Small Family Border Word set.

That is it for me today…are you ready to start your holiday projects yet? Check out all of the holiday products in the store! Take care and happy scrapping!

Creative Embellishments products:


Pine Trees

Tall Trees

Large Snow Flakes Set

Snowflakes

Small Family Border Word Set

Grunge Snowflake Stamp