Monday, October 1, 2018

October Challenge - 13 Arts


Hello 13@rts Fans!! Today on the 13@rts blog the Design team has created gorgeous projects for the October challenge. The inspiration that I got from the mood board was a vintage feel…and the NEW His and Hers Remastered and Vintage Summer Collections were a perfect fit!

 

I used some of the new stamp collections in the background along with the Vintage Damask stencil and modeling paste.

 
Dirty Pink and Olive Green were my mists of choice on this layout…adding just enough color for the mood board.

 
The metal key and butterfly are finished with some gel medium and a coat of Rusting Powder and Patina Bronze Mist. To finish it all off I added a bit of acrylic Mermaid Tail paint and black gesso on the layout edges.

 
That is it for me today…I hope you check out what the rest of team created and I can not wait to see what you all create!!!  Take care and happy scrapping!!

 
13@rts Product List
His and Hers Remastered Collection
Vintage Summer Collection
Stamp Time Flies
Mist Chalk Dirty Pink
Mist Pearl Olive Green
Rust Effect Powder
Mist Patina Bronze
Acrylic Paint – Mermaid Tail
Modeling Paste
Vintage Damask Stencil
Gel Medium
Black Gesso