Friday, October 26, 2018

Santa's Helpers - Creative Embellishments


Hi everyone! I am back with more Holiday Tag shares…trying to get ahead of the game here. I was inspired by a layout our own design team member Nanne made last year with these adorable Windows and Santa’s Helpers. My tags are the large 10 inch tag set.
 
I also used the Grunge Snowflake stamp in the background. All of my chippys are finished with gesso and dusted with glass glitter.
 
I added a few chippys snowflakes and finished it all off with a Christmas Sentiment.
 
 
 
That is it for me today…are you ready to start your holiday projects yet? Check out all of the holiday products in the store! Take care and happy scrapping!
 
Creative Embellishments products:

 
Window Set 5
 
Christmas Sentiments
 
Large Tags
 
Large Snow Flakes Set
 
Snowflakes
 
Grunge Snowflake Stamp