Thursday, October 25, 2018

Resin Art with 13 Arts


Hello 13@rts Fans!! Today I have a something a little bit different for me. I have recently began to create with Art Resin and I have found that 13 Arts mediums are amazing to tint the Resin with. You need your base to be acrylics or powders so these products are just perfect! I even prime my boards first with 13 Arts gesso.
 
My first piece can be used as a wall hanging or a lazy susan. I love the ocean look of this piece…and yes all those colors are from the 13 Arts lines. I used black gesso on this one, and lots of blues, greens black and white Inks and Shiny Powders to color my resin. I with you could see how shiny these mica filled powders really are...amazing!!!
 
Close up of the cool waves.
 
I am also creating a line of serving trays or cheese boards for an upcoming market. I think they are so gorgeous and a fun way to serve at partys. They really looks amazing all dolled up with cheese, crackers, meats and what ever you like!
 
This is an art that I am just starting to touch on, but I know I will be going big (wall pieces) in the near future, and I also know that 13 Arts products are going to be my go to colors to create with!
 
That is it for me today…  Take care and happy scrapping!!
 
13@rts Product List
 
Ayeeda Shiny Powder – Cyan Green







1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

That looks really amazing!