Monday, September 10, 2018

September Limited Edition Kit Tags - My Creative Scrapbook


Hi everyone! Today I have some layering tips to share. I love to do layer of papers, masking, lace and other pretty things. For the tips I am sharing my two 10 inch tags created with the My Creative Scrapbook September Limited Edition kit.

I started with the background layer, adding a strip of another layer of paper on top. I then did some masking with the kit stencil and 13 Arts Moldeling paste.

 
Next I added one more strip of kit papers on top of that before I started with the embellishments. I did some fussy cutting and added a them and a paper doily on top of the first paper layers.

 
Next add more layers with the kit embellishments, the pretty lace, chipboard piece and flowers.

 
I finished it all off with splashes of 13 Arts Gesso watered down with water.

 
Look at all of the pretty layers!

 
That is it for me today. Make sure to check out all the gorgeous kits available this month! I will be back with more shares from the Septemberkit! Take care and happy scrapping!

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

These are so pretty!