Hi everyone! I am here today with a BAP that I created with the FlyingUnicorn June Mixed Media and June Kit of the Month. It is quite long as there is a flower and layout portion of this BAP.
- Shabby Canvas Flowers – I used the canvas material in the Mixed Media kit and cut out six circles freehand. Just do some clips to the center of each and fray them a bit. I also tore some strips from the canvas and frayed them as well. As you can see I used some ribbon, twine and lace pieces from my stash.
- stack the layers, with the largest pieces on the bottom and smallest on top. I tacked this together with a needle and thread.
- I used my glue gun and added the ribbons and twine.
- scrunch up the flower as shown to give it dimension.
- these are the finished flowers. So Shabbylicious hehe
Now I started to prepare for my layout.
- cut a strip from the canvas about 3inches wide by 8-10 inches long. Use a needle and thread and do a large baste stitch in the center…do not tie it off at the end.
- pull the end thread and this will gather the material.
- cuts strips from a 12x12 sheet of paper in the June Kit of the Month.
- Lay them on the base paper to use.
- Lets do that tea bag splat that I love so much LOL!
- Put the wet tea bag on the paper, lay a scrap piece of paper on top and pound it…not too hard or the bag will break…seriously I always break the bag LOL!
- Let the splat dry or heat set it
- Let start to glue this together.
- gotta do some masking…..I have used a Prima Mask and some Golden Molding Paste from the Flying Unicorn store.
- Might as well fussy cut that girl from the left over papers too!
- Add a few flowers, Flying Unicorn Metal Adornments and stickers from the June Kit. Lay it all out and put it together.
Here are some close ups…I hope you give it all a try! Take care and happy Scrapping !