Hi everyone…Today I have a BAP Card or shall we say BAC LOL! I have used the Flying Unicorn June Kit of the Month “A Ray of Magic” to create it…so lets get started.
- I have used a piece of Cardstock cut to 6 x 9. I used some of the Coordiniations cardstock with the add on. Distress the edges. Than I cut the Canvas Corp Small Script paper to a size just a big smaller than the cardstock piece. Distress these edges as well.
- Make a center fold on each and glue them together.
- Now lets tear off a piece of the box that the kit came in…I always used the kit boxes for my corrugated board in the background.
- Attach the corrugated board to the card and add some gesso to it. I also added a piece of twine from my stash.
- In the Embellishment add on, there are some Pink Paislee paper goods pieces. Use some Ranger Distress ink, ink up all those edges and add some twine to a few of them.
- Next I used the left over piece of cardstock and cut out 2 hearts. I also cut out 2 hearts from one of the Authentique papers. Ink all the edges and tie some twine around the patterned hearts.
- Now I start to arrange the pieces on my card and I have tucked in some May Arts Web Weave Ribbon from the store.
- All of the flowers are from the Flower Add on with the kit.
Well that is it…….a simple yet cute card to say thanks to someone special. I hope you all try one.